- "To create global citizens and leaders of tomorrow, through traditional values of love, empathy and discipline.” Our effort has been to unify the world as one family in order to produce successful, responsible and creative global citizens who, in turn, will strive for excellence and the progress of society.
- To provide relevant education to Students between the age of 4 and 18 years, with a view to shaping them in mind, body and character so as to claim their rightful place in the modern society of an emerging superpower.
- To prepare the students to live their lives fully and successfully by imparting to them the vision of life (KNOWLEDGE).
- To instill in the students the spirit of service in all walks of life (SERVICE) and make them responsible citizens of the future.
- To make the students capable of facing challenges in life efficiently and shape their future (STRENGTH).
- To provide a balanced and goal oriented school program by incorporating progressive techniques, teaching learning theories and methodologies.
- To provide a conducive environment to learn and follow the right values and appreciate the glory and variety of our culture. (CHARACTER).