1) All the students should observe discipline in the school and follows all the rules & regulations of the school.
2) Every day the student must reach the school at least five minutes before scheduled assembly time.
3) Any damage done to school property should be brought to the notice of the class Teacher, Housemaster, Principal. The offenders will pay the fine and replace the damaged items.
4) Books other than text books, reference books or library books and magazines, brought to the school without permission are liable to the confiscated.
5) Lending or borrowing money and other articles is not permitted.
6) Students are not expected to carry or keep cash exceeding Rs. 100/- with them. Ornaments, wrist watch, electronic equipment and costly items including mobiles are not permitted in the school campus or hostel.
7) The students must be in neat and tidy school uniform and polished shoes.
8) Parents of borders may visit the school only on the visitors’ day given in the school calendar. On open days, they are requested to meet the teacher in the class rooms and discuss their ward’s progress.
9) All parents are requested to co-operate with the school in maintaining proper educational environment.