The school follows the syllabus prescribed by the Government of Maharashtra and Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune Division. The School has been organized into three sections-Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary (Jr. College).
- Girls are admitted as boarders and Day Scholars from classes I to XII.
- Standard I to IV comprises the Primary Section.
- Classes V to X comprises the Secondary Section.
- Classes XI to XII comprises the Junior College
The students are prepared for the Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSC) of the Maharashtra State Board, Pune.
Subjects taught are English, Marathi, Hindi, Mathematics, General Science, Social Science (History and Geography, Civics), I.C.T,E.V.S, Personality development
- Music and Art form an integral part of the curriculum.
- Computer Education is compulsory from classes I to XII.
- Different optional subjects are made available at Jr. College Science stream.
The subjects available –
- Information Technology.