- The Founding Father, Padmashri Dr Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil had dreamt of providing high quality education comparable to the best in any urban area to the rural masses for their empowerment
- “To provide a broad-based, holistic education to the children with a commitment to excellence in all fields, keeping in mind regional, national and global needs.”
- The School is conceived, planned and maintained as a happy and harmonious blending of the best in Public School traditions and the simplicity of ancient Gurukulas.
The major aims and objectives are codified as under:
- To provide broad based and relevant education to boys and girls between the age of 4 and 18 years, with a view to shaping them in mind, body and character so as to claim their rightful place in the modern society of an emerging superpower.
- To prepare the students to live their lives fully and successfully by imparting to them the vision of life (KNOWLEDGE).
- To instil in the students the spirit of service in all walks of life (SERVICE) and make them responsible citizens of the future.
- To make the students capable of facing challenges in life efficiently and shape their future (STRENGTH).
- To provide a balanced and goal oriented school programmes by incorporating progressive techniques, teaching learning theories and methodologies.
- To provide conducive environment to learn and follow the right values and appreciate the glory and variety of our culture (CHARACTER).