- To provide high quality education comparable to the best in any urban area to the rural masses for their empowerment.
- To provide a broad- based, holistic education to the children with a commitment to excellence in all fields, keeping in mind regional, national and global needs.
The major aims and objectives are codified as under:
- To provide broad based and relevant education to boys and girls between the age of 4 and 18 years, with a view to shaping them in mind, body and character so as to claim their rightful place in the modern society of an emerging superpower.
- To prepare the students to live their lives fully and successfully by imparting to them the vision of life (KNOWLEDGE).
- To instil in the students the spirit of service in all walks of life (SERVICE) and make them responsible citizens of the future.
- To make the students capable of facing challenges in life efficiently and shape their future (STRENGTH).
- To provide a balanced and goal oriented school programmes by incorporating progressive techniques, teaching learning theories and methodologies.
- To provide conducive environment to learn and follow the right values and appreciate the glory and variety of our culture (CHARACTER).
- To support students achieve academic excellence.
- (a) To contribute to the development of positive personal attributes within each student.
(b)To provide students with the opportunities to develop fine leadership qualities (Student Council)
- To develop global citizenship competencies in students.
- To improve parent satisfaction index by 2% every year.
- To provide safe and healthy environment for students and staff (Mental and Physical)