- The School has been organised in three sections: Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary. These sections, however, do not function as watertight compartments.
- All the three sections are closely and functionally interconnected with an emphasis on optimum utilisation of the available resources and expertise.
- From alternate classroom in LKG to VIII and every class room of VIII to XII is a SMARTCLASS with digital equipments to enable the teacher to explain the concepts through the visual medium. Time table of the lower classes is prepared in such a way that the students sit in SMART CLASS rooms every alternate week.
- Pravara Public School follows the syllabus prescribed by Department of Education, Govt. of Maharashtra.
- The School conducts classes from LKG to X and Std XI and XII (Science).
- Students are prepared for the SSC (Std X) and HSC (Std XII) examinations conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune.
- The School also has a trained Career Counsellor.